- 현재 페이지경로
Hanwha Systems specializes in avionics systems with strong in-house R&D capabilities for avionics device development and system integration
Our products provide solutions optimized for each different type of aircrafts with different missions, such as attacker, reconnaissance plane and cargo plane. Its main avionics product lineups include mission sensor, mission computers, displays and survival systems to assure survivability of aircrafts and crews.
Recognized for our mission/display integration capabilities, We were awarded with KF21(Korean Fighter eXperimental) Program. We are applying its core ISR technologies in electro-optics and radar area to avionics development, enhancing the competitive edge of Korea’s avionics technology.
In addition, we are developing hyper-connectivity technology, which would enable manned aircraft to control unmanned aircraft in order to maximize the effects of air operation. Furthermore, we are making all-out efforts to develop cutting-edge, the 4th Industrial Revolution technologies such as AI, big data, VR(Virtual Reality), AR(Augmented Reality), super-speed mobile communications, to help the future combatants maintain the best fighting power in the future space battlefields.
Core components to play the role of
brain for KF-21
- Core components for LAH
Technical solutions implemented
thru airplane mission system
- Core components to play the role of
KF-21 AESA Radar Development and System Integration
LAH(Light Armed Helicopter) TADS(Target Acquisition Designation System)
- High-tech Radar Test Site
- Antenna Measurement and Testing
- Near Field Chamber for Radar & Large sized Active Antenna
- Active & passive antenna pattern tests (High power radiation test can be performed)
- AESA Roof Lab Test Site
- Established the testing facilities to verify radar performance under Radome environment
- Supports simulated and actual target surveillance and tracking as well as OFP verification