- 현재 페이지경로
We are providing naval combat systems which play the role of brain for the naval vessels at the naval warfare, as well as other naval systems including unmanned naval systems that perform reconnaissance and combat missions, etc. Naval System is at heart of naval warfare solutions that would protect the ships against the threat of the enemy attacks or obstacles, and ensure that naval vessels fulfill their missions at both surface or underwater operations.
In order to support multi-mission operations and expand its operation areas, ROK Navy is pursuing to build new ships, enhance existing ships and deploy unmanned naval systems. In line with such efforts, we will provide hyper-connected, autonomous, intelligent and unmanned naval system solutions, so as to maximize the fighting strength of the Navy.
Hanwha Systems, Korea’s unmatched naval combat system-specialized company, is advancing towards the global market based on its excellent technologies
Naval combat system, being compared to the brain of a naval vessel, is an automated weapon system which integrates and connects all the sensors, weapons systems, navigation aid systems via the networks; generates and shares integrated tactical situation information; assesses tactical situations; makes commanding decisions; allocates weapons; and provides effective engagement supports, etc. Our combat system is designed to have an open, distributed structure by using the global standard open architecture.
It can be configured into various forms to support specific missions and features of each naval vessel. In addition, it is implementing integrated designs for multi-tactical data links, which is essential for integrated operations, as well as ergonomics designs to accommodate the user convenience and secure enhanced operability and maintainability.
- Naval Combat Systems
For more than three decades, Hanwha Systems has been developing and providing combat systems to about 80 naval vessels including destroyers, frigates, fast attack crafts, submarines, etc.
Being compared to the brain of naval ship, naval combat system is a weapon system that can detect and analyze various kinds of threats simultaneously approaching towards the vessel by using ship-mounted sensors; give commands to firing systems including guns in order to remove the identified threats.
- Unmanned Naval Systems
Unmanned naval systems include USV(Unmanned Surface Vehicle) and UUV(Unmanned Underwater Vehicle) that performs surface ISR missions and underwater search missions, respectively, at major sea ports and coastal areas.
Equipped with the cutting-edge surveillance devices, unmanned naval systems search and track intruding surface targets as well as ground mines placed at seabed or submarines.
- SONAR Systems
- Hanwha Systems has both the system integration track records and special sonar systems technologies, which are required of the contractor to establish Wide Sea Area Underwater Surveillance System. Thru its program participation, we are contributing to enhancing the Navy’s surface and underwater combat and surveillance capabilities at the operation sea area.
- Naval Vessel Weapon Systems
- To maximize the naval vessel’s survivability facing the threats from the adversary, e.g., guided missiles, naval vessel weapon systems are equipped with Soft-kill and Hard-kill weaponry systems.
- ECS(Engineering Control System)
- ECS provides for a network-based control of naval vessel’s various sub-systems to include propulsion, power supply, damage control, monitoring, all of which were previously controlled separately. ECS enables inter-connected control and monitoring of ship systems, thereby ensuring operability, survivability and security of naval vessels more efficiently.