ECS for Naval
- 현재 페이지경로
ECS(Engineering Control System) for Naval Vessels
ECS provides for a network-based, integrated control and monitoring of naval vessels’ propulsion/power/damage control/auxiliary systems, which were previously controlled separately. ECS is the key device to efficiently assure naval vessels’ operability, survivability and stability.
Field-proven performances thru the
deployment to the most recently built
naval vessels of ROK Navy
Local development records for
ECS core technologies
Open, standard architecture based
development, securing the
interoperability with Naval Combat
- Field-proven performances thru the
Ship Propulsion Control SWIn order to secure auxiliary control and monitoring technologies, the most critical elements out of the 6 ECS technologies, Hanwha Systems developed Ship Propulsion Control SW designed to support both mechanical propulsion system and combined propulsion system.
Control and monitoring SW’s functions and performances were verified by making the interfaces with the software developed based on the modeling of such devices as gas turbine, propulsion motor, diesel engine, controllable pitch propeller, etc.
- Device Summary(Capability/Core Technology)
- Propulsion system monitoring and control
- Simulation of propulsion interface devices to secure reliability
- Key Features
- Hybrid propulsion/auxiliary monitoring and control implementation
- Modeling for interface device simulation
- Local development of propulsion and auxiliary system control algorithms