Hanwha Systems has the unrivaled track records and capabilities in Korea’s military communication area, leading the development of future military communication networks.
Hanwha Systems is solidifying its leading position in CDL, by simultaneously performing TICN System Program, the subscriber based mobile communication system, and the next generation military communication system program, which will provide backbone networks for military satellite communication.
The future battled field concept is being transformed into network-centric warfare in which all army, navy and air forces’ weapon systems are connected by communication networks and all battlefield situations are shared real time to enable integrated command and control via networks. We will continuously provide the optimized solutions for the future battlefield environment by using our cutting-edge defense technologies in TICN and satellite communications fields.
Aiming for building on-the
move C2 systems by using
of TICN and
Network based system
connecting army, navy, air
and space forces to
provide total solutions
optimized for the future
- TICN(Tactical Information and Communication Network)
- Tactical communication networks to secure C4I·PGM’s integrated combat capabilities in NCW(Network Centric Warfare). TICN provides for strategic/tactical command, control and communication in support of ROK Forces’ mission operations at both war times and normal times.
- IFF(Identification Friend or Foe) MODE-5
- IFF device for land platforms like tanks and armored vehicles(K2, K21), etc. IFF utilizes encrypted communication technologies to support interrogation and response methods required for preventing fratricide.
Hanwha Systems is developing 3 prototypes for ANASIS-II Program, which include integrated modem and network controller, the core control part of satellites;
fly-away satellite terminal and portable terminal.
- Hanwha Systems has more than 15 years of tactical datalink systems and terminal development know-hows. We are also capable of designing Link-16 level, overseas tactical data link systems as well as joint tactical datalink systems.
- Electronic Warfare
- With its high-performing, world class technologies in electronic and information warfare areas, Hanwha Systems is providing powerful solutions to effectively collecting the enemy’s intelligence information and improving the survivability of the friendly forces.
Way forward for C5I System Development
Next Generation Tactical Mobile Communication System