ISR Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
With its cutting-edge Radar and optronics technologies widely applied to land, sea, air and space platforms,
Hanwha Systems is leading the development of the most secure ISR systems to defend South Korea
C5I Command, Control, Communication, Computer, Cyber and
Hanwha systems is establishing itself as the leader of Command and Control
businesses, which are the core elements of Network-Centric Warfare.
Hanwha Systems has an unrivalled, in-house R&D capability for naval combat systems.
Also, we are capable of developing Korea’s top level naval sensors,
integrated firing solution and naval unmanned systems.
Hanwha Systems is a leader in aerospace electronics and space business in Korea.
We have a strong in-house R&D capabilities to support system
integration for aerospace devices.
Hanwha Systems is leading the future trend for ground forces’ capabilities based on its mission-oriented,
cutting-edge land combat systems.
Hanwha Systems is providing optimum ILS solutions to cover the entire lifecycle of
weapon systems from the development phase and throughout the system deployment
and maintenance to the maximum satisfaction of the customers.
C5I (Command, Control, Communication, Computer, Cyber and Intelligence)
C5I is the weapon system that plays the role of brain and mouth at the battlefield. ROK Forces are building hyper-connected networks which link all ISR devices at ground, naval, air, space and cyber battlefields as well as surgical strike systems. By using the network, ROK Forces can quickly share battlefield situation and other information and undertake real-time integrated operations.
By further developing its C2 system and tactical communication system capabilities, Hanwha Systems will provide hyper-connected, intelligent C5I solutions.
Tactical Communication System
TICN, the Backbone System for
TICN is the tactical communication system to support integrated
combat capabilities based on C4ISR∙PGM under network-centric
warfare environment. Read more
- Tactical Communication System
C2(Command and Control)
ADD-led system development program to better respond to the threats
surrounding the Korean Peninsula as well as changing operational environment.
Hanwha Systems is developing KTMO-CELL by using 100% indigenous technology. Read more
- C2(Command and Control)
Cyber Battlefield Management System
To manage weapon systems requiring information protection against
cyber attacks and maintain the dominant positions of friendly forces and
perform cyber operations Read more
- Cyber Battlefield Management System
Hanwha Systems is positioning itself as the leader of C2 area, the core of Network Centric Warfare.
Joint operations of Army, Navy and Air Forces can be performed by information sharing thru tactical datalinks and by organic interfacing of each forces’ C2 systems, surveillance and strike systems. At present, ROK Forces are building “Army Tiger 4.0”, the initiative to spur the current system’s evolution towards C5I, which is being built by utilizing the technologies of the 4th Industrial Revolution.
Rather than providing unprocessed status information only, more intelligent, advanced C5I system will provide integrated data of all military branches and various sensors (surveillance and assault) as well as the analysis of such data, which will help establish data-centric, AI-based decision-making system.
- Provides integrated solution for NCW based Command, Control and Communication. Moving from the stage of completing 100% locally developed product to providing top quality, exportable item in tactical communication area.
- Command and Control
- Hanwha Systems is positioning itself as the leader of C2 area, the core elements of NCW. Joint operations of Army, Navy and Air Forces can be performed by information sharing thru tactical datalinks and by organic interfacing of each forces’ C2 systems, surveillance and assault systems.
- Cyber Security
- As a leading defense electronics provider, Hanwha Systems manufactures weapon systems and other products that require information protection as well as cyber attack protection. Cyber protection for weapon systems has to be provided as inbuilt functions for the weapon systems. Therefore, only the existing weapon systems manufactures can develop and provide the optimized cyber protection functions for the weapon systems.