Competitiveness is enhanced by strengthening the win-win capability on growing together.
The ICT Division of Hanwha Systems plans the policy needed for growing together and leads the fair subcontracting. Moreover, the superior win-win capability of officers and staffs is enhanced by steadily providing the education on the fair consignment.
Compliance with the Four Guidelines on the Fair Trade ‘Contribution to Providing the Best Service at the Customer Contact Point’
The ICT Division of Hanwha Systems takes one step closer to customer satisfaction through the compliance with the Fair Transactions in Subcontracting Act to prevent the occurrence of the undue situation on the partner company during any transaction by observing the four guidelines of the fair trade.
- Value Enhancement
through the Fair Partner
and the Efficient
- The regulation on providing the fair trade opportunity by preparing and announcing the more transparent partner company selection standards and procedures
- Value Enhancement
- Document Form
- The regulation on preparing and issuing the standard forms of the various documents first and on preserving data
- Document Form
on Contract Conclusion
- The regulation on the definite delivery date in case of concluding the contract by preparing the contract conclusion type selection standards reliable to anybody
- Installation and
of the Subcontracting
- The regulation on reviewing the legality first when concluding the contract with the partner company
for the fixed or higher amount
- Installation and
- Use of the Standard Subcontracting Contract
- It is necessary to prepare the standard subcontracting contract for the trust and work efficiency between partner companies. The ICT Division of Hanwha Systems complies with the relevant law and provides convenience in case of preparing the contract by furnishing the subcontracting contract presented by the Fair Trade Commission.
- Education on the Fair Consignment for the Whole Company
- The ICT Division of Hanwha Systems provides the education through the outside lecturer to establish the fair trade order with partner companies and the education on the Fair Transactions in Subcontracting Act for all officers and staffs.
The effort of the IDCT Division of Hanwha Systems on creating the fairer trade environment and on establishing the culture of growing together the will also continue tomorrow.
- Letter of Commitment on Ethical Management
- The ICT Division of Hanwha Systems makes an effort on receiving customer’s favor for a long time and on becoming the sustainable company by preparing the letter of commitment on ethical management to establish the fair and transparent trade order such as contract conclusion and to settle down the sound corporate culture.
- Cultivation of the CP Management Professional
- The ICT Division of Hanwha Systems cultivates the CP management professional integrating and operating the compliance management, the ethical management, and the sustainable management.
Open the Future Together, Be Together in the Future’
It is the promise of Hanwha Systems for growing together with partner companies.
The ICT Division of Hanwha Systems promises the unsparing win-win support for growing together with partner companies and for improving the future capability. The warm society is made with the expansion of the culture on growing together by supporting partner companies with the raising of the win-win fund, with the operation of the win-win cooperation academy, and with the continuance of the volunteer activity with partner companies.
- The ‘Win-Win’ fund for growing together with partner companies The Defense Division of Hanwha Systems raised the growing-together fund for the steady growth with partner companies. Through the fund, the operating capitals for partner companies are supported with the mid- and long-term competitiveness strengthening activities (R&D, investment in new businesses, etc.) maximized.
- The growing-together exchange meeting for establishing the developmental cooperation relation It does its best on leading the market together with the various activities such as <Partner Company Day>, <Purchase/Quality Exchange Meeting>, etc. to strengthen the growing-together and the developmental cooperation relation.
- The process control exchange meeting for improving the quality competitiveness It makes an effort on strengthening the quality and delivery control capability by holding the exchange meeting to enhance the equality competitiveness and to respond to the customer request.
- The overseas and exhibition marketing for entering the joint market Marketing of the major products and technologies of partner companies is supported by operating the local and overseas exhibition win-win halls to strengthen the competitiveness in the overseas advanced market and to enter the market with partner companies.
- The ‘Education Program’ expanding the production infra together The education program related to the production infra expansion and illegal costing prevention for growing together with partner companies is provided regularly.
- The ‘Financial Aid Program’ for the partner company’s concentration on management The establishment of the environment of the more concentration on management with the alleviation of the concerns and worries about the financial difficulty by doing the improvement of the cash payment rate, the reduction of the payment date, the expansion of the payment frequency, and the financial aid to partner companies to recognize the cost structure difference of the partner company and to build the sustainable growth system.
- The ‘Growing-Together Fund’ supporting the competitiveness enhancement Hanwha Systems makes an active effort on improving the financial conditions of partner companies. It supports the achievement of the mid- and long-term competitiveness by raising the growing-together fund.
- The ‘Win-Win Cooperation Academy’, the global competitiveness securing solution Hanwha Systems uses exertions for strengthening the professional capacity of partner companies. It leads the growing-together with partner companies through the operation of the quality education program by inviting qualified instructors and experts.
- The ‘Accompanied Service Activity’ of cultivating the social responsibility together Hanwha Systems fulfills the warm sharing. It makes an effort on fully taking the responsibility for our neighborhood requiring help.
The win-win way is paved by finding the business areas with partner companies and by establishing the co-brands with them.
The ICT Division of Hanwha Systems continues to find good partner companies and do the integrated technical research with partner companies. It does its best effort on the win-win business including the quality and productivity enhancement and site improvement activities of partner companies to do the key role in finding new business areas and in establishing the co-brands (marketing).