ECS (Engineering Control System)
for Naval Vessels
ECS(Engineering Control System) for Naval Vessels
ECS provides for a network-based, integrated control and monitoring of naval vessels’ propulsion/power/damage control/auxiliary systems, which were previously controlled separately. ECS is the key device to efficiently assure naval vessels’ operability, survivability and stability.
performances thru the
deployment to the most
recently built naval vessels
of ROK Navy
- Local development
records for ECS core
- Open, standard architecture
based development, securing
the interoperability with
Naval Combat System
Ship Propulsion Control SWIn order to secure auxiliary control and monitoring technologies, the most critical elements out of the 6 ECS technologies, Hanwha Systems developed Ship Propulsion Control SW designed to support both mechanical propulsion system and combined propulsion system.
Control and monitoring SW’s functions and performances were verified by making the interfaces with the software developed based on the modeling of such devices as gas turbine, propulsion motor, diesel engine, controllable pitch propeller, etc.
- Device Summary(Capability/Core Technology)
- Propulsion system monitoring and control
- Simulation of propulsion interface devices to secure reliability
- Key Features
- Hybrid propulsion/auxiliary monitoring and control implementation
- Modeling for interface device simulation
- Local development of propulsion and auxiliary system control algorithms