Command and Control
Hanwha Systems is providing the integrated Command, Control and Communication solutions for the future network-centric warfare environment. After attaining the target of 100% local production of C4I Systems, Hanwha Systems is now offering superb-quality, export products in tactical communications area for the global market. Joint operations involving the Army, Navy and Air Force can be conducted via tactical datalink systems, which enable information sharing between each arm of military forces as well as organic interface between C2 systems and surveillance & assault systems.
At present, ROK Forces are building “Army Tiger 4.0” System,” which will upgrade the existing C4I systems to the 4th Industrial Revolution technology-based C5I systems. Going forward, data-centric, AI based command decision support system will be established to integrate and analyze all sensor(surveillance and assault) data and the data feeds provided by each military forces as opposed to the current system that provides the field status information only.
C5I Systems at the core to
provide various interfaces
and Application SW
experience in various C2
systems, surveillance &
- KTMO-CELL(Korea Theatre of Operations-CELL)
- KTMO-CELL is the command and control center that overseas anti-ballistic missile operations within KTO(Korea Theatre of Operations). By combining various defense elements such as joint or combined surveillance and interception weapon systems, KTMO-CELL performs centralized anti-ballistic defense operations.
- UGS(Unattended Ground Sensor)
- UGS is used in the locations where surveillance infrastructure is not available. By using C5I terminals like B2CS, UGS can obtain image information to detect and identify intruding objects.
- B2CS(Battalion and Below Command and Control System)
- B2CS enables battalion or below units to share key combat situation and C2 information on a real time basis, thus ensuring combat command and control capabilities during the maneuver.
- ATCIS 2nd PIP
- For the 2nd Operational Command and its subordinate tactical units, ATCIS 2nd PIP will build and improve the command and control system in order to provide command and control functions optimized for each unit’s particular mission performances; to share combat situations on a near-real time basis; to be closely interfaced with the command and control systems and surveillance and assault systems of each military component; and to support their joint operations.