Hanwha Systems, ‘The Reliable Partner Understanding the Environment Safety Focused Management’ the Most
Hanwha Systems fulfills the environment safety focused management to effectively provide the advanced ICT defense industry product for the customer, practices the green management of keeping safety, health, and management in all management stages, and is fully responsible for the corporate social and ethical responsibilities by pursuing the sustainable development. The environment safety focused management of Hanwha Systems is the promise with customers for the company to grow sustainably and to prepare for the future leap. It will do its best to provide the differentiated value and the next plan for the customer through the IT innovation and the strong reliability.
Environmental Safety Policy
- Abide by laws and regulations governing environmental safety. We comply with standards set by shareholders, Hanwha Systems’ and parties of interest, not to mention laws and regulations at home and abroad with regards to safety, environment, health and green management; and establish ourselves even more strict standards and implement them.
- Develop and manufacture environment-friendly products In pursuit of sustainable advances, we use a sustainable system for safety, health and environment covering our end-to-end process from materials purchase through R&D and manufacturing to disposal.
- Keep working environment safe and healthy To improve workers’ health and quality of life, we create a safe and healthy working environment by embarking on Three Nos(No incident, No accident, No pollution) and Three Lows(Low dumping, Low emission, Low consumption) Initiative.
- Disclose a safety, health and environment system in operation We provide workers and suppliers with education and training on a continuing basis related to safety, health and green management system; and we periodically disclose to stakeholders what we have achieved and performed in the areas of safety, health and green management.
- Contribute to the local community and run Life Cycle Assessment Fully engaged in the local community’s drive for safety, health, environment and green management activities, we live up to the corporate social responsibility to the community while developing and manufacturing environment-friendly products and running Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) by purchasing low-energy, environment-friendly materials and making a great use of resources recycling.
ertification of Health &
Safety Management System OHSAS 18001
Certification of Environment
Management System ISO 14001
Certification of Energy
Management System ISO 50001
- Green Certification
Certification of Safety &
Health Certification System KOSHA 18001