- 현재 페이지경로
Electronically Steerable Antenna System,
The key technology to realize the vision of hyper-connected “Space Internet”
We are developing ESA(Electronically Steerable Antenna) system, which can transmit and receive signals with LEO satellites in support of high speed internet services.
ESA antenna is mounted in airplane, ship, train, or other vehicles that travel over the air, sea, or remote areas where internet connection is not available or in those countries which cannot afford to build ground internet networks, to provide stable, high speed internet communication from anywhere in the world.
Train or Car
Build Hyper-Connected, Super-Intelligent Network Over All the Domains Including Sea, Air and Ground
Ground & Sea Platform
Air Platform Terminal
Large Volume Ground Platform Terminal/
Seal Platform Terminal
for Exclusive Use
Small Sized Terminal
For Special Purposes
- ASIC Chip In-house Design Capability and One of a Kind Technology for Chip Design
- Developed ASIC Ship that can process high frequency signals from 4 antennas with less loss and high efficiency
- Has one of a kind chip design technology that can change spectrums and element-level sizes and phases with one chip.
- Flat Type Active Phased Array Antenna to Support Fast Beam Steering
- No mechanical driving part is needed for beam steering, which provides a great advantage in terms of size, weight and maintenance & repair.
- Light weight antenna capable of beam steering can be developed.
- Modular & Scalable Structure Mountable to Various Platforms
- Modular hardware structure with a greater scalability
- Design can be custom-tailored to meet specific requirements of the customers. Can be mounted on various platforms including air/sea/ ground platforms.