The stable system enhancing the work efficiency
and the future competitiveness is provided.
In order for the insurance company to enhance the work efficiency more than it is at present and to secure the future competitiveness, the stable work system is needed for the steady finding of the innovative product, the fast response to the customer request and the system change of the Financial Services Commission, grafting of the new DT technology, and the introduction of the flexible infra environment.
The insurance core solution of Hanwha Systems (HCIS) is the core solution for enhancing the efficiency of the insurance work such as product contract, contract management, deposit and withdrawal, insurance accounting, etc. The work system can be expanded suitably to each insurance characteristics of life insurance and non-life insurance.
- Key Solutions for Insurance work Efficiency
- The insurance core solution (HCIS) is mainly categorized into the three areas such as the HPS (product), the HRS (compliance), and the HPAS (contract). If the information management and contract structure of the insurance product are designed and transferred to the HPS (product), the HPAS (contract) area saves the result through the procedure of subscription design, subscription, and endorsement after creating the defined contract structure.
- Specialized solution with feild-specific customization
- The HRS (compliance) area is the system creating and managing the compliance related to various insurance products. The insurance core solution (HCIS) is the optimal solution enabling the fast and stable response to the fast technology change of the insurance market.
- HCIS (Insurance Core Solution)
- Insurance WorkReference Model
- UI (Screen)Reference Model
- Service (Business Logic)Reference Model
- Product Logic Processing
- Work Logic Processing(Subscription Design, New Contract, Contract Change, Payment Based on Contract, ...)
- HPS (Product)HCIS
- Product Management ServiceProduct Structure, Configuration Information, Standard Information, HRS(Rule)-HCIS
- Product ModelReference Model
- AdminAdministration Function and Simulation
- ModuleFunction and API Suitable to the Use Purpose
- CoreThe Key Components of the Insurance Contract
- CustomExpansion of the Core Component for Each Customer
- Term description
- HCIS: Hanwha-Core Insurance Solution
- HPS: HCIS Product Service
- HRS: HCIS Rule Service
- HPAS: HCIS Policy Admin Service
- The next generation insurance system building and operation service based on the insurance package
- The product, new contract, and contract management unit work system building and operation service
- Product information management (product factory) system building and operation service
- Rule system building and operation service
- Solution application business consulting
- It supports the fast release of an insurance product and the fast and flexible processing of the lifecycle stage.
- It provides the standard deposit and withdrawal and insurance accounting processing module.
- It is the solution enabling the linkage based on the rests API for facilitating the application for the new technology and the linkage with another channel.
- It is the general-purpose solution having the local and overseas insurance company standard process and business model.
- The insurance business value can be enhanced with the stable work processing including the various product composition and the fast and correct customer service.
- The jump to the global insurance company is possible by providing the platform enabling the insurance company to achieve the service innovation and the business expansion.