Based on the state-of-the-art technology, the best solution required by the armed forces
in the areas of surveillance patrol, command, control, and communication, and pinpoint strike.
- 현재 페이지경로
Korean Fighter Electro-Optical Targeting Pod (KFX EO TGP)
- Korean Fighter Electro-Optical Targeting Pod (KFX EO TGP)
- The KFX EO TGP is the electro-optical fighter equipment doing the day and night detection and tracking of the target and doing the precise explosive guidance by irradiating the high output laser in the guided missile.
Korean Fighter Infrared Searcher
and Tracker (KFX IRST)
- Korean Fighter Infrared Searcher and Tracker (KF-X IRST)
- The KFX IRST searches and tracks the antiaircraft target and provides the azimuth, high angle, and infrared image information of the enemy airplane and the antiaircraft missile.
Korean Utility Helicopter (Surion) Forward Looking Infrared (KUH FLIR)
- Korean Utility Helicopter (Surion) Forward Looking Infrared (KUH FLIR)
- The KUH FLIR provides the stable image information without shaking in spite of any external vibration and tracks the target automatically and manually. Especially, the best mission performance capability is maintained in the various combat environments such as night and weather deterioration.
Next Generation Medium Satellite Electro-Optical Payload [Nos. 1 and 2]
- Next Generation Medium Satellite Electro-Optical Payload [Nos. 1 and 2]
- The electro-optical payload is mounted to the artificial satellite for the precise earth and space observation. It secures the stability possibly adjusting to the extreme space environment to enable the high resolution image transmission. It is fabricated with the single silicon carbide material with the good non-rigidness and heat conductivity to strengthen the functionality.
Multi-Purpose Satellite 3A/7 Infrared Sensor System (KOMPSAT)
- Multi-Purpose Satellite 3A/7 Infrared Sensor System (KOMPSAT)
- The KOMPSAT is the nation’s first satellite infrared sensor system mounted to the multi-purpose satellite 3A and used for monitoring the forest fire, the volcano activity, and the thermal plume discharge and for analyzing the heat island phenomenon. The infrared sensor system enabling the day and night shooting has the resolution of 5.5m (altitude of 528km) and provides the world’s best high resolution infrared image.
Single Operation Equipment
- Quantum-eye is the thermal imager performing the day and night guard and monitoring of the border, the coastline, and major facilities. The 20km or longer long distance observation is possible by mounting the high resolution sensor is possible. Furthermore, it can be used for the various options such as observation, target acquisition, attack support, and stabilization tracking at the reasonable price.
- The new TOD (Thermal Observation Device) of TAS-815K is the equipment monitoring the vulnerable areas including easily accessible battlefront, seaside, and riverside regions day and night. It mainly detects the enemy position and activity to collect information. It improves the detection distance by two or more times in comparison with the current TOD (Thermal Observation Device).
- MFOD (Multi-Functional Observation Device)
- The MFOD is the optimal mobile surveillance patrol equipment for the ground monitoring and surveillance mission with durability, lightness, and operating convenience.
Wheel Type Antiaircraft Gun Electro-Optical Tracking System (EOTS)
- Wheel Type Antiaircraft Gun Electro-Optical Tracking System (EOTS)
- The EOTS mounted to the wheel type antiaircraft gun detects and captures the target allocated with the orientation toward the target position in case of the target allocated from the external antiaircraft system and provides the target information for the antiaircraft system to engage in battle. In case of restricting the linkage with the external antiaircraft system, the automatic search and tracking in the fixed section or in all directions are possible.
Seaside Guard Unmanned Scientification System
- Seaside Guard Unmanned Scientification System
- It is the project on building the unmanned observation guard system supplementing the reduction of the police and military guard manpower through the project on building the integration situation room performing the remote control and monitoring in linkage with the various sensors including the Thermal Observation Device (TOD), seaside observation radar, and guard camera of the seaside guard post.
Sea Fog Overcoming Image Observation System (SWIR)
- Sea Fog Overcoming Image Observation System (SWIR)
- The SWIR shows the good observation results in spite of fog, sea fog, and the fine dust with the support of the color CCD camera. Moreover, it can be also used for the border and coastline surveillance and for the various industrial areas including the inspection on the part having trouble in visual identification, the vessels, and the autonomous vehicles.
Sight for the Small Arm (Light Machine Gun-II, 7.62mm Machine Gun)
- Sight for the Small Arm (Light Machine Gun-II, 7.62mm Machine Gun)
- The sight for the artilleryman is the core shooting control equipment of the tank for correctly observing the target in the day and night combat and for hitting the target right with the tank shell. For the performance improvement of the K1E1 artilleryman sight of Hanwha Systems, the stabilization function is secured by applying the high precision stabilization part to optimize the military requirements and the system requirements and to improve the combat power with the image quality greatly improved by applying the 2D array thermal detector and the high resolution TV camera. It enables the prompt enemy target detection and the correct aimed shot in the chaotic combat environment accordingly.
Electro-Optical Targeting System
- FFX-B3 EOTS (Next Generation Frigate Electro-Optical Tracking System)
- The FFX-B3 EOTS (FFX-B3 Electro-Optical Tracking System) is the next generation frigate (FFX) Batch-III combat system component. It mainly performs the fast acquisition and tracking of the antiaircraft and antiship targets, the calculation and provision of the 3D target information on the target, the provision of the TV/IR video, and the calculation and provision of the target information on the antiship and antiaircraft shooting.
- KDX3-B2 EOTS (KDX3-B2 Electro-Optical Tracking System)
- The KDX3-B2 EOTS (KDX3-B2 Electro-Optical Tracking System) is the Korean destroyer (KDX-III) Batch-II combat system component. It mainly performs the fast acquisition and tracking of the antiaircraft and antiship targets, the calculation and provision of the 3D target information on the target, the provision of the TV/IR video, and the calculation and provision of the target information on the antiship and antiaircraft shooting.
Infrared Search and Track
- FFX-B3 IRST (FFX-B3 Infrared Search and Track)
- IRST (Infrared Search and Track) is the component of the FFX Batch-III Combat System. It performs the omnidirectional and simultaneous detection and tracking functions for the multiple threat targets such as the low altitude anti-ship missile to strengthen the ship defense capability. Furthermore, in case of EMCON (Emission Control), the omnidirectional monitoring is done in place of the radar mounted to the ship.
- KDX3-B2 IRST (KKDX3-B2 Infrared Search and Track)
- The IRST (Infrared Search and Track) is the combat system component of the KDX-III Batch-II. In order to strengthen the ship defense capability, it performs the omnidirectional and simultaneous search and tracking functions for the multiple threat targets such as the anti-ship missile. Especially, it performs the omnidirectional monitoring in place of the radar function mounted to the ship.